- 1 jar Tonnino Tuna Fillets wiht Garlic in Olive Oil
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Soft boiled pasture raised egg
- Roasted fennel + red potatoes
- Persian cucumbers
- Steamed haricots verts
- Black olives
- Spring mix
- Honey shoyu vinaigrette
- Furikake seaweed seasoning
Honey shoyu vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp shoyu soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Pinch of rose salt
- Black pepper
- In a bowl place all the ingredients for the salad.
- Then for the dressing place ingredients into a small jar and seal with a lid. Shake until it’s emulsified.
- Put the dressing on the salad, add salt and pepper and enjoy.