- 1 jar Tonnino tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons small capers, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup radicchio, chopped
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 small fennel, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Whisk together the capers, lemon juice and Dijon mustard in a large bowl. While whisking, drizzle in the olive oil in a steady stream. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To the dressing add the beans and mash gently with a spoon.
- Add the tuna, flaking it with a fork into bite sized pieces. Toss lightly to coat with the dressing.
- Add the arugula, radicchio, romaine, fennel and parsley leaves.
- Toss the salad together and adjust the seasoning if necessary.