Tomato and Olives Tonnino Bruschetta
- 1 jar Tonnino Tuna with Sundried Tomato and Olives
- 1/2 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 baguette slices, toasted
- Slices of parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, toss together the olives, tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, and olive oil from the Tonnino jar.
- Season with just enough salt and pepper to bring out the flavor of the tomatoes.
- Spread over baguette slices and place the Tonnino Tuna on top to serve.
- Add the slices of Parmesan cheese to finish.
- Enjoy! Easy and delicious!