TONNINO TOMATO AND OLIVES TUNA WITH RICOTTA
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 Jar of Tonnino Tuna Tomato and Olives in Olive Oil
- Marinara sauce
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, marinara sauce, spinach, and Tonnino Tuna
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Continue to mix.
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil and add the tuna mixture
- Cover with Parmesan cheese and bake for a few minutes at medium temperature until golden brown.
- Present the baking dish and arrange with bruschetta or bread with garlic butter