1. Drain Tonnino Tuna. Reserve oil for Vinaigrette.
2. Slice bolio rolls in half. Butter all four sides of the bread with room temperature butter and toast bread under a broiler for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove bread from the toaster and brush each surface with mayonnaise.
3. Cut the avocado in half and remove pit. Gently remove skin and slice both halves thinly. Fan out the slices and lay them on the bottom half of each bolio roll.
4. Core Sweet Opal apple. Cut in half and slice thinly. Gently insert a slice of apple between avocado slices on both sandwiches.
5. In a small bowl whisk tuna oil, lemon juice. rice vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper until emulsified.
6. Gently pull or “fan” the tuna fillets apart to mimic the same look as the avocado and apple. Lay the tuna evenly over the avocado and apple slices.
7. Divide the micro greens in half and top the sandwich with the greens.
8. Spoon dressing over the greens and sandwich.
9. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese over each sandwich. Enjoy!.