- 2 jars Tonnino packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- 1 large baguette
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pesto
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Combine tuna with olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut baguette in half, lengthwise and spread the pesto on one side of the baguette and mayonnaise on the other.
- Layer the remaining ingredients inside the sandwich and cut with a bread knife into four even pieces.