- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 jars Tonnino tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- ½ cup capers, drained
- 2 tbsp dill fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the red onion in a small bowl and cover with apple cider vinegar. Set aside for 15 minutes, and then drain.
- In a large bowl, add the drained tuna, pickled onions, cranberries, celery, capers, dill and parsley.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise to the tuna and stir gently until thoroughly mixed.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hours before serving.